Latest Notification: Good News For Government Job Seekers. FCI Recruitment 2019 Notification PDF Released. Read the whole advertisement below.
FCI Recruitment 2019
Food Corporation Of India is inviting online applications for the posts of Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Grade-II, Steno Grade-II, Typist And Assistant Grade-III. The FCI released FCI JE Notification 2019 PDF on 20th February 2019. The recruitment is being conducted for 4103 vacant posts of JE, Assistant, Steno And Typist. Interested candidates can apply online through the prescribed format before last date. For Apply Online, Application Fee, Last Date, Salary, Age Limit and other details please read the whole advertisement. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post.
For Any Type Of Recruitment Related Questions Please Leave A Comment Below.
Food Corporation Of India Notification 2019
|Recruiter||Food Corporation Of India|
|Post||Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade-II And Grade-III, Typist, Steno|
|Advertisement Posted On||20th February 2019|
|Last Date||25th March 2019|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 Years (For Post Wise Age Check Below)|
|Application Fee||For Female Candidates: No Fee
For All Other Candidates: Rs.500
|Salary||Upto Rs.9300 – Rs.29950 + Other Allowances|
FCI Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade-II And Grade-III, Steno Grade-II, Typist Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
In order to apply for FCI Recruitment 2019 candidates must have to ensure that they fulfill the criteria for this job. For details check below.
- For JE (Civil Engg): Degree In Civil Engineering Or Diploma In Civil Engineering with one year experience.
- For JE (Electrical Mechanical): Degree In Electrical Engineering Or Mechanical Engineering Or Diploma In same trade with one year experience.
- For Steno Grade-II: Graduation from recognized board/university with ‘O’ level qualification of DOEACC and speed of 40 wpm and 80 wpm in typing and shorthand.
- For Assistant Grade-II (Hindi): Degree from recognized board/university with Hindi as main subject. One year experience of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa.
- For Typist (Hindi): Degree from recognized board/university. Basic computer knowledge with 30 wpm in Hindi typing.
- For Assistant Grade-III (General): Degree from recognized board/university with proficiency in use of computers.
- For Assistant Grade-III (Technical): B.Sc In Agriculture Or B.Sc With Botany, Zoology, Bio-Technology, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science as subjects Or B.Tech In Food Science, Agriculture Engineering, Bio-Technology from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Grade-III (Depot): Graduate from recognized board/university with proficiency in use of computers.
- For Junior Engineer, Assistant Grade-II (Hindi): 28 Years
- For Steno Grade-II, Typist: 25 Years
- For Assistant Grade-III: 27 Years
How To Apply For Food Corporation Of India Recruitment 2019 4103 Vacancies ?
- To apply for FCI Recruitment 2019, candidates will have to first visit the official website of FCI ie. www.fci.gov.in .
- There click on the option “Apply Online”.
- Register yourself by clicking on “Click Here For New Registration”.
- Enter name, contact details, e-mail carefully.
- After registration, a provisional registration number and password will be sent to candidate’s e-mail id and phone number.
- Use these details for login.
- Now fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the online application, upload your photograph and signature.
- Then proceed for payment.
- For detailed instruction please download the PDF given below.
FCI Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
Notification PDF: Download PDF
Other Details: Download PDF
Important Dates: Download PDF
Official Website: CLICK HERE
Apply Online: Link Will Be Activated On 23rd February 2019
FOR ANY TYPE OF JOB RELATED QUESTIONS PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
For more Government/Private Job Updates Latest Sarkari Naukri Alerts For Freshers/Experienced must Subscribe and Bookmark our website SarkariDuniya.